If you have questions or comments regarding the safety of the park and how the Navigation Center has been set up to support the park, please join this meeting:
Meeting Notice and Agenda
Port's Southern Advisory Committee (SAC)
DATE: Wednesday, October 26th, 2022
TIME: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
LOCATION: Virtual Public Meeting via Zoom
Dial-in: +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 841 3021 3658
****Click on highlighted items below to access background documents****
1. Introductions and Announcements (6:00 – 6:15)
In memory of Michael Hamman for his work to improve the Southern Waterfront
2. Acceptance of Draft 9/7/22 Meeting Notes (6:15 – 6:20)
3. Informational Presentation and Update on the Port's Maritime Portfolio – Dominic Moreno, Assistant Port Maritime Director (6:20 – 6:45)
4. YMCA Lease of Building 49 at Crane Cove Park - Jamie Hurley, Port Project Development Manager (6:45 - 7:15)
5. Quick Updates and Requests for Future SAC Meetings - (7:15 - 7:30)
Next SAC Meeting: Proposed Wednesday, November 19th, 2022 Joint NAC and SAC meeting
Items for Future Meetings
Southern Waterfront Industrial Leasing
Brookfield Pier 70 Update
Project Progress Tracking Reports*
*click on project titles listed to view progress reports
EMAIL NOTICE OF ADVISORY GROUP MEETINGS – If you would like to receive e-mail notification of SAC meetings and agendas, please update your mailing list subscription here.
SAC Virtual Meeting Protocols
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Port of San Francisco is conducting business remotely as we comply with State of California directives and orders for social distancing and staying at home. The Port is committed to ensuring that our meetings are accessible to the public, including the opportunity to participate by providing oral and written comment. The instructions below outline how members of the public can access the virtual SAC meeting and provide public comment.
1. How to Join
a. Go to the first page of the notice/agenda and click on the Zoom Virtual Meeting Link.
b. You can join the meeting from a desktop computer, mobile device, or telephone. You can learn more about Joining a Zoom Meeting.
i. If you are calling in, but would like to access meeting materials, please use links provided in the agenda above or visit the SAC meeting webpage and locate the specific meeting date.
ii. We recommend that you test out your device, internet connection, and Zoom app compatibility well before attempting to join the meeting.
c. When prompted, provide your name and email address to be placed in the meeting. You will automatically be muted when joining as an attendee.
2. Providing Public Comment
a. Public comment for SAC virtual meetings can be provided in multiple ways.
i. Written Comments:
1. You are welcome to submit written comments to Port staff via email. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the subject line of your email, indicate the meeting date and the topic of your comment. For an item on the agenda, please include the meeting date and item number.
ii. Oral Comments:
1. Following committee discussion of each agenda item, Port staff will provide an opportunity for public comment.
2. If you want to provide oral comments on a specific agenda item, you will need to “Raise your hand” during the Zoom meeting. *If calling into the meeting from a telephone, you can use “Star (*) 9” to raise/ lower your hand.
3. Once your hand is raised and it is your turn to speak, the NAC meeting facilitator will unmute you, announce your name, and you will be able to make your comment. *Depending on how you have called in, you may also need to unmute yourself.
4. After your public comment, your hand will be lowered, and you will be placed back on mute.