Want to help support the maintenance and operations of Rincon Hill Dog Park in 2012? Please visit the Donate page of the website.
Special thanks to Pawtrero Bathhouse & Feed Co. for supplying the dog waste bags at Rincon Hill Dog Park, to the non-profit SFDOG (San Francisco Dog Owners Group) for acting as the park’s fiscal sponsor, and to Patrol Special Police Officers Scott and Todd Hart for keeping an eye on the park in the evenings and helping to lock it up a couple of nights each week!
In 2011, the community raised $5,000 to provide the City and County of San Francisco’s Department of Public Works the funding to lease the park from property owner Caltrans through the end of the year 2021.
The community is now raising funds to pay for maintenance and operations of the dog park.
Thank you to the park’s 2012 Donors
(sorted by order received)
Residential Associations & Apartment Complexes
- BridgeView Owners Association
- BayCrest Towers Residential Association
- Bayside Village Associates
- 333 Harrison (Emerald Fund)
- Watermark Homeowners Association
- 301 Bryant Street HOA
Individuals & Businesses
- Robert Mansfield
In honor of Athena
- Scott & Kim Legocki
- Karen Scarr
- Eliot Temple > YEEEPAW! PET CARE SOLUTIONS
- David and Justine Simpson
- Pauline Le
- W. Otis
- Robb McFadden
- Benjamin Chiu
- Bernies Pet Shoppe
- Pamela Radgowski
- Áine O’Connell
- Michelle Dietz – In memory of Micha Lea Dietz
- Felicia Estrada – Thanks to the volunteers and gatekeepers. I only drop by a few times a year when I dog sit, but the park always looks fantastic when I do.